Thursday, April 06, 2006

Crazy Busy

I have been crazy busy lately. Between getting sick, the kick ass Brewer season starting, my DVR piling up, and endless fruitless work. I feel I've been neglecting my blog. It's almost to the point where I have so much to say, I don't know what to say and end up just posting a video clip as an excuse of something interesting or funny. I almost feel as if my life has become a small kitty that some one keeps sticking a hammer in its face. Just think how annoyed I would be, but yet tend to keep my cuteness to an almost vicious level. I can almost see it now.



To recap. The difficulty of life is the hammer, I am the kitty. I am vicious, but you can't help but laugh at my relentless struggle to fight it off with the pitter patter of my paws. Feel my pain, and laugh at my expense.