Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Great Moments in Mediocre Pool

Mr. Kilsdonk did it again this week in our weekly pool game.

This week on one of his breaks he said "I feel good about this one, I think I'll sink the 8 ball on the break."

There were nay sayers in the crowd but sure enough, the eight ball went straight for the side pocket.

For those who don't know, if you sink the 8 ball on the break you win instantly.

I've seen it done about a half dozen times, I've done it a hand full of times. I've never seen anyone call it and then actually made good on their statement. My advice is to Jeff, NEVER CALL IT AGAIN. Go with the fact that you have a 100% accuracy on the art of calling the 8 ball break. Next time you do sink the 8 ball on the break just go, "huh, didn't expect that, usually I have a feeling about the 8 ball break. Oh well. I WON!"