Monday, June 05, 2006

Im the Happiest/Intoxicated Boy on the Block

So I had a 2 o'clock meeting downtown and I had to waist a hour before the meeting (its a long story). After bumbing around Borders for 20 minutes, I thought, man, I am hungry.

Now where could I go to get a quick bite at 1 o'clock. No matter where I would go it would take 30 minutes to get my food, and then I would have to wolf it down. Then I realized, it only takes a minute to poor a Mug Club of Beer.

Liquid Lunch is by far the best way to do any lunch in a go. Plus, I knew I was only one visit away from receiving my next Mug Club gift.

Needless to say I'm the proud owner of a Rock Bottom Growler Cooler (actually I have an IOU, but none the less, my growlers will no longer go warm).

By the way, the meeting went really well and I'll have a growler cooler. THANK YOU LIQUID LUNCH! YOUR THE BEST!