Thursday, May 05, 2005

Nice

If you ever get a chance to go to a Brewers/Cubs game at Miller Park I highly recommend it. It makes it especially sweeter that during the bottom on the ninth, 2 outs, bases loaded and its tied the cubs throw a ball for the 3-2 pitch. Wow, I've never seen so many frustrated cubs fans in my life (except during post season, or when a piece of Wrigley falls on their heads).

Its a good feeling when the Brewers put away the cubs, despite with what Brewer Fans must go through to watch a home game with the Cubs. The cheers and boos at all the wrong times, and the now famous chant OOOOOver-rated (they think they are so cute). One Cubs fan even explained to a bunch of heckling Brewer fan kids that the only reason they are Brewer fans is cause they are poor. I don't get that one, nore do I want try and see what brought that on. I think it can only strenghthen my theory. Cubs fans are jerks.