Saturday, May 21, 2005

Rock Bottom hits bottom

Many of you are aware of the fine establishment of Rock Bottom. However few of you are aware that Rock Bottom has all-you-can-eat chicken wings and all-you-can-drink beer on Thursday nights for 15 dollars. The reason I say "few", is because last Thursday was the last time they will offer this sweet deal of deliciousness.

I demanded an answer for this travesty when it finally sunk in (I was drinking a lot of Naughty Scot and was in denial). The guy at the door explained that management feels they are not earning money (understandable, seeing that the before mentioned sweet deal, is in fact a sweet deal) but the employee explained that Thursday nights is the busiest weekday night for Rock Bottom because of the sweet deal. I said I would write letters and he gave me his blessing and endorsement.

As a card carrying member of the Mug Club I find this very disappointing. I urge all of you who love both chicken wings and beer to tell Rock Bottom the way you feel. I advise sending in your protests to their website. Together we can make a difference.